Terms & Conditions
Please read our website’s terms and conditions
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy is available here.
This website is owned and operated by Gil Figueira & Devillet Lima Advogados, SP, RL (“GFDL”), and is accessible at www.GFDL.legal (“Website”).
Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that this website’s contents are subject to intellectual property rights and undertakes not to infringe such rights. All the rights in relation to this website are owned exclusively by GFDL.
The User is granted a limited license for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
The User is restricted from:
- Publishing any website material in any other media or website;
- Distributing, reproducing, permanent storage or transmission of the contents of this website;
- Creating a website that frames GFDL’s website or any trademark or proprietary information located on the website;
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This website’s contents, including any pictures, cannot be reproduced without the prior written consent of GFDL.
Design, layout, trademarks, and logos appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by GFDL. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Nothing contained the website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any GFDL trademark without prior written permission.
Access to the Website
GFDL is entitled to suspend or terminate access to the website, whether permanently or temporarily and whether partially or entirely, without prior notice.
Updates and Validity
GFDL is committed to protecting your privacy.
Navigating this website does not imply the supply of personal data. However, this website contains forms to contact us or to apply for a job vacancy. The filling of these forms will lead to personal data collection.
Third Parties Contents
Links contained in this website may lead to third-party websites. GFDL is not liable for such websites’ contents or changes or updates made to such websites. The use of any such links is done at the User’s own risk.
It is the User’s responsibility to guarantee that the equipment used to access this website is protected against computer viruses and other malicious software. GFDL is not liable for any damage resulting from any virus or malicious software which may affect a User’s computer or network, or any other assets, because of accessing GFDL’s website.
This website’s contents are published to provide information of a general nature and do not constitute the provision of legal services. GFDL does not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from using the information contained on this website. Any information may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Users can contact GFDL using the following contacts:
- Telephone: (+351) 210 997 356
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Post: Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 97 – 4º, 1150-279 Lisboa, Portugal