BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Please read our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation.
This Statement describes what kind of personal information we may collect, how we collect it and why we collect it.
It is addressed to individuals with whom we interact, including individual clients, personnel of corporate clients, vendors and other recipients of our services. We recognize the importance of protecting your data and privacy.
We reserve the right to amend or change our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. The published version on the website is the one currently in force.
Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy is not applicable to third party websites.
Personal Data is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you as an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable natural person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such a number, location data, electronic identifiers or specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
We process Personal Data about different categories of people, including our clients, people involved in matters we act on for our clients, people we or our staff have relationships with, and other third parties who interact with us. Because of the nature of the services we provide, the types of data we process can be quite varied, but will usually include full names, nicknames, gender, date of birth, marital status, tax and social security numbers, other government issued numbers, nationality, signatures, photographs, contact details, and associated client information.
Depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we may also process information about your business and company affiliations; identification (including copies of your passport); financial affairs (including bank account details); family, lifestyle and social circumstances; education and employment background; the services we provide you or your company; and the goods or service you or your company provide us.
We may also collect other information that is relevant to our functions or activities, including usage details about how you use our website, our services and other information as collected by Google Analytics or equivalent software.
Collection of Personal Data
Collection and processing of Personal Data takes place when and if:
- An individual or corporate entity requests our contact, a service and/or budget proposal.
- An individual requests information on a particular topic or service.
- An individual requests his/her registration for the purposes of receiving a newsletter.
- An individual submits his/her application for a job position.
We will only collect and/or process Personal Data where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as:
- Consent – if we need and have obtained your consent to use your Personal Data.
- Performance of a contract – we may need to collect and use your Personal Data for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract.
- Legitimate interest – we may use your Personal Data is as necessary for the purposes of pursuing our legitimate interests.
- Compliance with law or regulation – we may use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with applicable law/regulation.
In the event of non-transmission of required Personal Data, we may reserve the right to not consider a job application or respond to proposals and/or budgets requests or other requests, as applicable.
We collect Personal Data for several different purposes including (but not limited to):
- To provide information or assistance that you request from us.
- To provide you with the services requested.
- To send updates, invitations to events and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with KYC (Know Your Client) policies and perform the on-boarding of new clients in compliance with our internal compliance requirements, policies and procedures.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To conduct verifications, monitoring and reporting in accordance with AML (anti-money laundering) and counter terrorist financing laws.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To monitor and improve the quality of our services.
- Quality assurance and training purposes.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
- To analyze any complaints or queries you may have.
- To prevent and respond to actual or potential fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may obtain such Personal Data from you directly, from our clients, from third parties involved in matters we act on for our clients, and from other third parties (including publicly available information).
Where you are our client, it will sometimes be necessary for you to provide us with information directly, and in those cases, it is your responsibility to ensure that all such information is complete in all material respects and not misleading. The accuracy and appropriateness of our services may be affected because of your failure to do so.
If any information changes, please let us know so that we can keep it updated on our systems. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us is sent securely.
We do not request or encourage the submission or transmission of Personal Data related to philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnical origin, as well as the processing of data related to health and sexual life, including genetic data.
Maintenance of Personal Data
Personal Data will be processed and stored in electronic and/or paper format.
The period of time during which Personal Data are stored and maintained will vary in accordance with the purposes of collecting the data. Laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
We will ensure that the Personal Data that we hold is subject to appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including password protection, encryption, physical entry restrictions to the premises and firewalls where applicable.
Communication of Personal Data to Third Parties
In providing services to our clients and in complying with our legal obligations, we may share the Personal Data that we obtain about you, insofar as we are permitted by law to do so.
We do not provide your Personal Data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your personal information internally for legitimate business purposes (including providing services to you) and in accordance with applicable law.
Thus, we may disclose your personal information to our staff, third party service providers engaged for specific functions, regulators and other entities which we are legally required to disclose your Personal Data to. This list of possible disclosures is not intended to be exhaustive. There may be other legitimate purposes for holding, disclosing or otherwise processing your Personal Data.
Where the law so requires, you will be notified of any additional purposes and where required your consent will be sought.
We may use third parties to provide certain services (located in jurisdictions inside or outside the European Union), which may imply, in some cases, access by these entities to Personal Data.
Rights of user
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding our Privacy and Data Protection Policy or wish to review, modify or delete your personal information.
You have the following rights:
- Being informed on which Personal Data we have and what purposes we are using it for.
- Inspection of the Personal Data that we keep from you.
- Having incorrect data corrected.
- Request to delete outdated Personal Data.
- Revoke your consent.
- Object to certain uses.
You have the right to obtain the deletion of your Personal Data when the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or processed or, in the event of consent being the legal basis for data collection, you withdraw it and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying its maintenance.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in respect of our processing of your Personal Data. If you would like to raise your complaint with us in the first instance, please contact us.
Finally, you have the right to data portability, were applicable.